The Model-Centric Strategy
The Model-Centric approach sets the model as the reference for Data Insights for the Enterprise. This data platform strategy is opposed to the Ingestion-Centric approach usually implemented.
The Model-Centric strategy smoothes the risk on the ability to deliver comprehensible value (Data Insights) at the company level regardless of the increase in the scope of uses served by the data platform.
The Model-Centric digitized journey
Forget entity/attribute/relationship diagrams made with drawio-like drawing tools. These tools do not allow the digitalization of the journey. This is why we rely on the Modelio business framework as part of our partnership with the Docaposte Group. This repository is based on a metamodel allowing the digitalization of the journey.
Acceliance has designed an Agile Architecture Practice according to the steps presented here.
The digitalization of the journey includes the automated configuration of data deployment tools.
The Datavault technology to secure the expansion of the Data platform
The new Datavault technology smoothes technical risks regardless of the increase in the scope of uses implemented into the data platform.
A powerful Datavault automation tool
Acceliance and 2150 Datavault Builer AG (Zurich) have established a technological partnership which makes it possible to integrate the configuration of the µDatavault Business Model into the digitalized Architecture journey.
The Datavault Automation market offers several products on the market, Acceliance has selected this product specifically for the following reasons:
- Asynchronous synchronization capabilities of the Business Model
- CI/CD deployment capabilities
- Collaborative capabilities
A Model-Centric approach oriented towards the Company's Business strategy
The Enterprise Data Model is at the heart of our Architecture expertise.
In the model opposite we can see the business model of a worldwide retailer with the following elements:
- International stores
- Products sold in store
- Customers who purchase products in store and generate tickets
- Salespeople who assist customers during their purchasing experience
- Financial indicators to measure a first level of performance
Performance indicators for the benefit of the management of the Company's Business
The Enterprise Data Model which was fed into the Data platform from the various referential and transactional systems, and the reporting on the performance of in-store sellers.
The Acceliance Stack relies on your choices of Cloud providers
By relying on your infrastructures, Acceliance offers you the stack offering the following functions:
- Modelio as a collaborative Enterprise repository on the Data Model and enabling the implementation of the Model-Centric strategy
- Datavault Builder which automates Vault modeling, the feed pipeline from sources and allows the configuration of output dimensional views for uses. All by configuration and No-Code
The benefits of our Expertise and Support
The benefits are as follows:
- Securing Data Insights and Technical risks
- Cloud Finops
- Reduced consultant teams
- Reduces Mark to Market
- Cloud Accounting, Storage Solutions, Reporting Solutions